Operational IT Support
Through an allocated IT Support Technician who visits 2-3 days a week and is available on call to address the following:
- On-site and Remote IT End User Support for daily productivity.
- IT Helpdesk Support with option of a system to manage inventory & support.
- Persistent Helpdesk issues inform End user training agendas for office productivity.
- Server and network support with 99% Uptime SLA. Proactive approach through Monitoring & Patching.
- Preventive maintenance scheduling: Periodic machines servicing – both Hardware & Software.
- Data Backups & IT Security Management.
Virtual CIO Services
Strategic IT Advisory & Project Planning with a Virtual IT Manager who visits office periodically and on-call to engage IT personnel & management through meeting agendas and hands-on work based on:
- Assessing the progress of allocated IT Support Technician.
- Strategic IT Projects Planning – Quarterly IT Projects scheduling.
- IT Policy development, ratification & enforcement.
- Value for Money Analysis of IT spending for all CAPEX and OPEX costs.
- Planned Hardware Refresh based on Warranty Expiry.
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) Documentation & Testing.
Enterprise IT Starter Pack
From startup SMEs to aspiring Large Enterprises, we have a tailor-made package dubbed “Enterprise IT Starter Pack” covering the following areas:
- Office IT Hardware Installations: Computers, Networking, Firewalls, Data Centers, CCTV, Biometrics & IP Telephony.
- Office IT Software Setups: Operating Systems (Windows, Mac & Linux), File Server Configurations.
- Cloud Productivity Solution (Office 365, Google suite and ZOHO).
- Rapid Email Hosting & Website Development as well as Social Media Management.
- SME Accounting and Billing Solution: Choose from ZOHO Books or QuickBooks to suit your budget.
- Antivirus & Anti-ransomware Solutions.